Agriculture combines complex biological, mechanical, meteorological, chemical, and economic systems. In this role, you will:
- implement back-end systems for the full lifecycle of financial services
- collaborate closely with front-end engineers, senior back-end engineers and product managers
- grow your technical skill-set through coaching and mentoring to own full feature sets and significant portions of the code-base
You are the right person for this role if you have a passion for building robust and scalable systems that tame complex problems, with an appreciation for quality and testability. Additionally, you should have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- excellent computer science skills
- experience in a programming language such as Python/Go/Java/Ruby
- experience with database schema design (e.g.: Postgres, MySQL)
FBN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. FBN considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.