This role will own our customer insight and customer support performance analytics and work with the customer experience, product engineering (FBN.com), Data Science, marketing, IT, and Sales teams to implement recommendations generated. The role is an integral part of a fast-growing and industry-leading organization that provides crop protection, seed, and livestock products (via the FBN Direct platform) to farmers in the United States, Canada, and Australia.
The CX Associate will be pivotal to FBN Direct’s ability to scale over the next year and the responsibilities strike a balance between analytics and implementation in a fast-paced environment. This role will also be at the forefront of understanding a customer segment within an industry ripe for innovation, and FBN is one of the companies best positioned to uncover these insights. The Associate will report to the Customer Experience Senior Manager.
- Create dashboards and tools that help monitor and identify ways to improve the customer experience team’s performance
- Uncover customer value drivers by connecting responses to our customer survey program with other data sources
- Leverage data and provide tools that enable customer experience team members to proactively segment customers and onboard them into FBN Direct for transaction readiness using a mobile-first approach
- Propose data-driven process and tools for the customer experience team to cross-sell and upsell in their interactions with customers
- Provide insight and the “so what” instead of just data output in order to be a key contributor to organizational decision making
- Develop curated data views that advance our scalable analytics infrastructure.
- Be persistent in ensuring data quality and resourceful in getting data that is not immediately available
- Prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities
- Commit to overall team and company success with a willingness to assist with duties outside of scope as needed
- 4+ years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis and complex problem solving.
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis in the financial / fintech industry, +/or experience supporting the finance function.
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Tableau, and Excel. Python +/or R a plus.
- Experience building and deploying engaging and impactful dashboards using Tableau or other BI tools.
- Experience with CRM/ERP systems to develop v1 reports and dashboards
- Experience working at a fast-growing startup
- Experience with NetSuite
- The successful applicant will be:
- You deliver results quickly with iteration, instead of waiting for perfection
- You love telling stories with data – numbers are key, but a business is built with people. Cross Functional relationships and effective communication are critical to make an impact
- Passionate about agriculture and farming; a desire to put the farmer first and to go the extra mile to provide the customer with a best-in-class effortless experience
- Ability to innovate, navigate, and execute in an ambiguous, highly dynamic, and highly demanding technology environment with agility, integrity and forthrightness.
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $90,000 – $130,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.