The Experience Manager, FBN Direct Global is accountable for leading the evolution of commercial operations that impact the experience of FBN Direct customers. This role will be pivotal in developing the systems, processes, efficiency, and operational excellence for new verticals and geographies added to the FBN Direct platform, which currently provides crop protection, seed, and livestock pharmaceuticals and feed to farmers in the United States, Canada, and Australia. The 50+ employee Customer Experience organization is focused on ensuring that FBN Direct customers have an effortless experience at all touchpoints.
To be successful in this role you must be skilled at structured problem-solving in the midst of ambiguity and a fast-changing environment, leading cross-functional projects, and strategic prioritization. You are comfortable working independently, but you are also comfortable joining in to support your colleagues when needed. A collaborative mindset and continuous improvement are part of your DNA.
- Design, own, and optimize team processes and workflows to provide effortless customer experiences alongside 24-hour service and order-to-cash support
- Research and study best customer service/experience practices across the industry – propose actionable ways our organization can continually improve
- Learn the regulatory and transactional requirements needed to sell/fulfill existing verticals (seed, crop protection, livestock pharmaceutical and feed) and future platform additions – develop processes needed to transact seamlessly
- Propose data-driven ways for the customer experience team to cross-sell and upsell in their interactions with customers
- Proactively collaborate with Customer Experience Team Managers and Leads on a daily basis to ensure operations are defined, streamlined, and standardized across the globe
- Manage the Customer Experience department’s operational relationship with staff members in other parts of the business such as the in-country FBN Direct business units, Strategy & Business Operations, Marketing, Logistics, Corporate Strategy and Crop Marketing & Financial Services
- Collaborate with FBN Direct Store Product Managers and IT on customer experience enhancements
- Oversee CX customer survey ecosystem. Design additional avenues to collect feedback from customers and work with CX Data Analyst to distill actionable insights.
- Leverage data and provide tools that enable customer experience team members to proactively segment customers and onboard them into FBN Direct for transaction readiness using a mobile-first approach
- Create analytics to uncover new insights/trends on customer experience team performance
- Make data-driven recommendations to enhance customer experience and manage department budget allocation
- Develop and optimize the team’s use of technology systems and platforms for the Customer Experience organization
- Commit to overall team and company success with a willingness to assist with duties outside of scope as needed
- Travel: up to 20%
- MBA or equivalent experience (Bachelor’s degree in a business, economics, or engineering discipline and 3 – 5 years in strategy, business operations, or business development)
- Employment or consulting experience focused on customer experience, customer success, or customer service organization strategy & operations
- Comfort with Excel, Powerpoint, Google Suite
- 3-5 years of experience managing workflows or analyzing data in CRM or ERP software
- Data visualization and analysis experience (Tableau and SQL preferred)
We’re looking for confident, motivated, competitive, and innovative individuals with a strong work ethic and a desire to work in a fast-changing environment filled with ambiguity.
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $100,000 – $140,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.