In this role, you will work with the FBN Insurance leadership team to identify and develop relationships with external companies that are strategically aligned with FBN’s growth priorities and roadmap. You will spend your time creating new business opportunities, assisting in the deployment of the company’s capital, and the creation of new partnerships. You will assist throughout the transaction pipeline from sourcing new acquisition opportunities all the way through post-merger integration.
To be successful in this role, you will need experience in the crop insurance industry (or a willingness to learn fast!). You will also need to enjoy building new relationships and strategizing unique ways FBN can expand its business through acquisitions. You need to have experience working with business partners, corporate development teams, and cross-functional teams.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work on a high-growth agricultural team and build a world-class insurance business, this could be a great fit!
- Manage and nurture relationships in the industry.
- Build, manage, and close an acquisition pipeline of crop insurance agencies.
- Work collaboratively with our strategic finance and business operations teams to integrate acquisitions into the business.
- Assess additional M&A opportunities and more generally have a perspective on ‘buy versus build’ to achieve our objectives
- Bachelor’s degree plus 10 ears of corporate development, corporate finance, management consulting or equivalent experience; or 12 years of corporate development, corporate finance, management consulting or equivalent experience in the absence of a degree
- In depth understanding of the acquisition process
- Proven ability to quickly identify a large volume of deal targets and also fill a M&A leads pipeline
- Demonstrated success as a high volume M&A deal closer
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior experience working on pre and post merger/acquisition projects.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional teams.
- Skilled in influencing and motivating others
- Communicate Effectively
- Demonstrate Business Acumen
- Make Quality Decisions
- Drive Vision, Purpose & Results
- Partner & Collaborate
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $165,000 – $190,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.