- Recruit, coach, and develop amazing software engineers.
- Foster a team environment and culture in which engineers are able to thrive and do their best work, both individually and as a team.
- Deliver world class software products by planning, organizing, and by day-to-day management of the development process.
- Partner with product management, design, and business leaders to plan, prioritize, and execute an aggressive roadmap.
- Maximize and optimize the team’s impact by improving practices, processes, and driving continuous improvement.
- Track record of managing high end engineering teams that build amazing software.
- 7+ years in software engineering, preferring experience in full-stack product engineering
- 2+ years building and managing engineering teams.
- Technical enough to have in depth discussions with engineers about tradeoffs and engineering decisions, and to understand in detail how our system works.
- Experience in working in fast-paced startup environments.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.