Gradable is looking for a dynamic seasoned professional to help drive new commercial client acquisition and engagement in an emerging large scale enterprise technology platform.
- Work to maintain and foster relationships with customer Elevators, Coops, and grain end users.
- Drive Technology utilization and implementation
- Solicit customer feedback and preferences to focus ongoing development efforts
- Work to solicit new Customer Accounts
- Travel when needed – 30% – potentially 50%
- Present and interface with clients leadership team (C-Suite level)
- 5-10+ years of experience in agricultural technology enterprise sales.
- Ability, willingness and confidence to operate independently – to travel and present ideas to groups of 4-5 people
- Deep understanding of the lifecycle of enterprise sales processes
- Ability to operate in a collaborative environment. While much of the work will be individual, Gradable will look to cross sell services across functions.
- Location flexible.
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $95,000 – $120,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.