We are seeking a great front line operator to serve as an Operations Manager in our new Logistics Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Reporting to the General Manager this Safety and Process minded individual will be responsible for the hands on day to day management and execution of our Logistics Center operations . Strong team building, a leader who manages from the front line by example and managing permanent and seasonal temporary employees in a high volume setting are a must. Experience with chemical or Hazardous Material handling and storage preferred
- Execute the day-to-day operations management of the Logistics Center.
- Implement and maintain 5S standards throughout the operations
- Ensure that inventory is handled and recorded in line with all hazardous material, MSDS and manufacturer specifications.
- Manage and monitor metrics for key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Manage operations in line with all supporting systems (WMS, TMS and ERP) to ensure virtual/physical alignment.
- Where required, operate lift truck, skid steer and pallet jack
- Develop strong relationships with local partners including staffing agencies, carriers and facilities vendors.
- Represent FBN’s cultures and values through example every day.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience managing front line warehousing, inventory and/or supply chain operations.
- Forklift training and certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Industrial engineering
- Experience in ecommerce, fulfillment, and/or Distribution
- Experience in continuous improvement and/or lean principles
- Certification in Hazardous Material Handling and/or professional Supply Chain organizations.
The successful applicant will be:
- Passionate about building world class networks that put the customer first
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high volume environment operations environment – working with a sense of urgency and being hands on.
- Core belief in Safety, Customer focus and Process.
- A true operator with a “can do” attitude.
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $70,000 – $85,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.