The Manager, People Strategy and PMO will work closely with the VP, People, the People Leadership Team, and FBN’s Executive Leadership Team to help scale the People function. This person will be responsible for managing key cross-company strategic initiatives and projects, ensuring that the operations of the People organization run smoothly, and that the People organization has strong practices for communication, alignment, and team development. You will lead the operational rhythm of the team, manage the priorities and all aspects of staff operations as we grow, and spearhead special projects. From strategy to execution, you will bring a consultative approach and analytical rigor to problem solving, and deliver best in class project and change management. This is a new position for the People team at FBN and is an opportunity to build out the People PMO function from the ground up.
- Define, drive and continuously iterate the operational cadence and operating model of the People team, ensuring it relates to the broader calendar of the business and creates space for the People functions to be a proactive team.
- Drive strategic planning efforts for the People team related to budget, headcount, OKRs, and success measures of the People team; ensure that correct priorities are measured and constantly improving.
- Develop tracking and communication practices to ensure progress, accountability, and an understanding of how our work converts to delivering on key initiatives. Monitor People Team metrics; develop and implement strategies to move the needle.
- Provide project management on overall priorities and commitments – ensuring we hit deliverables, measure impact and learn from the experiences.
- Lead Weekly PLT meetings, ensuring notes are documented, captured and actions are followed up on. Lead bi-monthly People-Staff all hands (with VP, People) and run these monthly meetings.
- Ensure effective and motivating communications across the People Team to make sure our organization is informed on the context around decisions, and status of our work.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide implementation of critical programs and priorities; develop and implement process improvements to optimize workflows, organizational structure and business operations.
- Lead large scale change management efforts across the People Team
- Coach, mentor and develop members of the People team and work with PLT to promote team building and connections across the team.
- Thought partnership and with the VP, People. We want you to push for stronger leadership inside and outside of the People team and always be advocating for key priorities.
We are looking for the following:
- 6+ years of experience in HR operations, consulting, change management, communications, project management
- Proven project management and change management proficiencies. Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Strong executive presence & communication, proven ability to influence and coach leaders, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Powerful Strategic thinking capabilities, and can naturally translate strategy into plans for execution.
- You are comfortable driving multiple, disparate initiatives at once and adapting as priorities shift.
- A truth seeker and an unflinching advocate for our people and staying true to our values.
- Ability to connect with others through a clear and compassionate communication style. Listening is one of your superpowers.
- Eagerness to go first when ambitious problems arise. You are happy to be in the thick of it with a team and are energized by owning outcomes.
- You are great with broad corporate priorities and minute individual details and able to translate when they are interwoven and interdependent.
- Basic understanding of M&A including acquisition lifecycle, integration planning, and strategic considerations
Nice to have:
- MBA or advanced degree in HR management or organizational behavior
- Project management and change management certifications
FBN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. FBN considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.