Data is the foundation of FBN, core to who we are and what we do. We strive to embed data and insights in every aspect of our decision making in order to help us operate effectively and better serve our farmer members. We are looking for a skilled Product Data Analyst to leverage customer and event data to help us understand how our farmer users engage with our platform and how to build better, more valuable product experiences. This role will report to either the FBN Data team or Product (with dotted line to the other.)
- Partner closely with Product Managers to identify, prioritize and conduct data analyses that drive strategic product and business decisions. Collect & maintain metrics across product lines with insights rooted in usage, business, and customer success data.
- Craft engaging, accurate dashboards and analyses that help the product line teams identify trends, make real time decisions and plan strategically.
- Work with product line managers to construct and maintain engagement funnels across the FBN product suite.
- Look for areas across our product suite where we can tighten and speed up product feedback loops
- Develop curated data views that advance our scalable analytics infrastructure.
- Ensure a high degree of data quality and reporting accuracy in all that you do.
- 5+ years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis and complex problem solving.
- 3+ years of experience in product data analysis in the software industry.
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Tableau, and Excel.
- Strong experience creating compelling data visuals.Working knowledge of user event tracking software (e.g., Segment) and the data it creates, as well as Product Analytics tools (e.g., Amplitude).
- The ability to clearly community technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Background working in agriculture is a plus, but not required.
- Python +/or R a plus, but not required.
- The successful applicant will have:
- Experience building and deploying engaging and impactful dashboards using Tableau or other BI tools.
- Great communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans.
- The ability to balance intellectual curiosity and the desire to roll up your sleeves and execute.
- Proven ability to influence, negotiate, and inspire others in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to innovate, navigate, and execute in an ambiguous, highly dynamic, and highly demanding technology environment with agility, integrity and forthrightness.
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $85,000 – $100,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.