As a Product Designer at FBN, your main focus will be to create intuitive product experiences for new and existing features across the FBN platform. You will be working directly with our farmer members to understand their needs and motivations, towards developing creative design solutions to address these needs. Our efforts directly affect the work and lives of those within our member network, there’s no shortage of impactful projects at FBN.
At FBN, the pace is fast with an expectation that designers own multiple projects at once, while efficiently managing priorities between various stages of the design process. In a given week, you may be working through interaction flows on a new project, thinking through ways to improve the design of an existing feature, and getting feedback on a prototype.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience working in either a UX or product design role
- Experience designing for multiple platforms (Mobile web, Android, iOS, desktop web)
- Previous project work with a focus on defining user flows and solid interaction design
- Proven track record of conducting user research, and translating user feedback into creative design solutions
- Capability to develop and test prototypes
- Ability to work closely with multiple-cross functional stakeholders
- Experience in problem solving in a group setting on a whiteboard, while receiving constructive feedback
- Ability to own and work across multiple projects, end-to-end, simultaneously
- Eager to develop new skills, engage with a variety of user types, and continuously hone your design craft
- Interest and willingness to participate in farm visits in the midwest to better engage with and understand our farmer members. No prior experience in agriculture is needed.
Nice to Have
- Experience in systems thinking, and developing solutions that goes beyond a digital product to include people, process, and other components
- Working with and utilizing design systems
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $110,000 – $135,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.