Website https://twitter.com/fbnfarmers Farmer's Business Network, Inc.
- This is a driving and delivery position, and will involve physical movement of product along with warehouse duties
- Adhering to the compliance of all legal and safety procedures.
- Managing the safe, professional and efficient deliveries direct to customers. This includes a high level of customer facing interactions and communication for scheduling and deliveries
- Ensuring the proper functioning of all tools and equipment.
- Ensuring orders are correct, accurate, safely loaded and ready for delivery
- Safe operation of all equipment (box truck, forklift, manual and electric pallet jack)
- Coordinate all required paperwork for shipment and deliveries including proper handling of returns
- Complete regular safety and quality audits
- Comply with driver/warehousing rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Current Class B Commercial Driver License and clean MVR
- Currently have Tanker and Hazardous Material endorsements
- 5 years working experience in product delivery and distribution to customer base
- Proven work experience managing direct to customer deliveries (Final Mile)
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for handling related driver and warehouse activities (MSDS, Equipment checklist, BOL)
- Should have excellent leadership and administration skills and abilities
- Ability to effectively manage time, resolve crisis and decision making
- Ability to efficiently coordinate workings with internal and external workers of the company
- Ability to work occasional weekend shifts during peak season
- Clean/Pass DOT drug/alcohol and physical
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Certified, or ability to be certified on equipment (forklift, etc)
- Working understanding of WMS system
- Acceptable incident history
- Comply with safety regulations
- Ability to safely handle equipment used to physically move inventory
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $29-$32 hourly. This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.