Website https://twitter.com/fbnfarmers Farmer's Business Network, Inc.
Mission: Apply professional judgment and generally accepted accounting principles and procedures to the preparation of accurate and timely entries, inter-company, accruals, and reconciliations. Provide general guidance to transactional teams, publish metrics, and track progress on financial close and related deliverables.
- Perform month-end close procedures in NetSuite and Floqast for shared services across operating entities, including preparation of monthly journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis of results.
- Maintain and reconcile various Balance Sheet Accounts as required, including cash accounts, vendor prepayments, and accrued or returned purchases.
- Responsible for accounting for inter-company and assigned accounts across procure-to-pay, hire-to-retire, and order-to-cash work streams as well as various accrued expenses.
- Partner with shared services coworkers, the business, and FP&A to help analyze and document balance sheet and income statement activity and variances for assigned accounts.
- Prepare relevant schedules for quarterly reviews and annual audits; work closely with external auditors.
- Provide analytical support to shared services including SLA review as well as publication of relevant KPIs and metrics
- Proactively identify issues and implement process improvements to streamline accounting processes.
- Help establish and maintain policies and procedures and internal controls.
- Perform other special projects and analyses as directed by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years accounting experience, preferably with a minimum of 1 year in a CPA firm
- CPA or chartered accountant strongly preferred
- Good knowledge of US generally accepted accounting principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Suite products with advanced Excel or Sheet skills
- Experience with ERP systems (NetSuite) is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and adhere to deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Team player and solid communicator (written and verbal skills)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and dependability needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $85,000 – $100,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.