Website https://twitter.com/fbnfarmers Farmer's Business Network, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews borrower submitted information for completeness and accuracy
- Analyzes and summarizes borrower financial information in a concise credit package
- Ensures all new and existing loans are fully compliant and fall within the FBN’s Credit Policy guidelines
- Communicates with sales team and loan closing team on loan application, underwriting, and approval status
- Works with sales team to respond to any questions or follow up items related to credit approval conditions or requirements
- Provides analytical support for loan amendments and modifications
- Interacts with customers to gather operational and financial information in order to complete analysisAssist in gathering and compiling data to generate ad hoc credit and risk analysis reports as well as other relevant reports
- Reconciles customer data among multiple systems to ensure data integrity
- Presents underwriting analyses and narratives to key stakeholders including financing partners, FBN Finance and CMFS management, and FBN’s Credit Committee
- Helps drive continued improvements to a fast-changing and quickly-growing credit team
- A commitment to the highest ethical standards
- Preferred degree in, finance, accounting, ag Experience with Farmer MAC loans and loan processing preferred
- 5+ years experience in agricultural credit underwriting / analysis required
- Ability to keep secure highly sensitive customer data
- Understanding of credit and industry risk related to agriculture and farming operations
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Process and detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on objectivity, accuracy and timeliness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $90,000-$115,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.