Website https://twitter.com/fbnfarmers Farmer's Business Network, Inc.
Role and Responsibilities
Data is the foundation of FBN, core to who we are and what we do. We strive to embed data and insights in every aspect of our decision making in order to help us operate effectively and better serve our farmer members. We are looking for a skilled Data Analyst who can help the business unlock the full potential of our data.
- Work closely with the incentives team to identify, prioritize and execute on data analysis projects that drive our employee incentives programs.
- Craft engaging, accurate dashboards and analyses that help the business identify trends, make real time decisions and plan strategically.
- Develop curated data views that advance our scalable analytics infrastructure.
- Ensure a high degree of data quality and reporting accuracy in all that you do.
- Promote a data driven culture at FBN.
What We’re Looking for
- 4+ years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis and complex problem solving.
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis in the sales ops, customer experience, incentives, financial / fintech industry, +/or experience supporting the finance function.
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Tableau, and Excel. Python +/or R a plus.
- Experience building and deploying engaging and impactful dashboards using Tableau or other BI tools.
- Great communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans.
- Balance between intellectual curiosity and the desire to roll up your sleeves and execute.
- Proven ability to influence, negotiate, and inspire others in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to innovate, navigate, and execute in an ambiguous, highly dynamic, and highly demanding technology environment with agility, integrity and forthrightness.
- Background working in agriculture is a plus, but not required.
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $105,000 – $128,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.