Website https://twitter.com/fbnfarmers Farmer's Business Network, Inc.
The People Operations team is at the heart of our People function, enabling processes and programs that support onboarding, employment changes, planning cycles and so much more! As the leader of this growing function, the Senior Manager People Operations brings the vision for outstanding operational processes, sets the bar for service and delivery levels, and manages the People Operations team.
- Provide leadership to the People Operations team. Hire qualified team members, establish effective training programs and monitor team performance. Set priorities, provide guidance and feedback on progress and foster team career growth. Work with team members to deliver on the People Operations team responsibilities described below.
- Design, manage and administer People team operational processes that support FBN’s business needs. Collaborate cross-functionally to develop or update processes, as needed, to ensure they are effective, efficient, and scale as FBN grows.
- Continue to evolve the People operational support model as the organization grows and matures, establishing plans for expanded service offerings and support across multiple countries.
- Work with the team to develop clear instructions and tools that help all stakeholders understand how to access and use People team services.
- Manage team delivery of support to active and former employees who have questions about People programs or requests for employment-related actions. Manage the ServiceDesk process for People programs and process questions. Ensure the People Operations team is trained to answer questions and escalate complex or specialized questions, as needed.
- Collaborate with the People Systems team to ensure People processes are well-designed and developed in tandem with the HR systems that support them. Ensure People Operations team members are trained to use Workday and can effectively support assigned Workday processes.
- Manage foundational HR operational compliance delivery including but not limited to collection and maintenance of I-9s, employment files, annual compliance training, updates to site employment law posters and filing of EEO-1 reports.
- Provide oversight to FBN’s global mobility function. Support the development of effective programs, guidelines and operational processes for work visa administration, relocation, PEO management and cross-border work assignments.
- Ensure FBN maintains secure, compliant and accessible employee records. Establish record keeping policies, audit processes, and select systems for storage of electronic records. Ensure the People Operations team is trained to manage records securely and in compliance with all laws including CCPA and GDPR.
- Participate as a team member on due diligence and integration planning teams to ensure effective onboarding of employees who join FBN via acquisition.
- Participate in other cross-functional projects and initiatives, as needed.
What you will accomplish:
- In 30 days, you will…
○ Understand FBN’s current People Operations processes.
○ Identify red, yellow green areas for improvement and begin planning for process improvements optimizing and standardizing processes
○ Hire and continue to build your team
- In 60 days, you will…
○ Begin change management for implementation of a shared services delivery model
- 3-6 years related work experience including 1-3 years managing an HR operational service delivery function.
- Demonstrated ability to understand stakeholder needs and develop effective services and processes in response.
- Experience working within an HR function along with knowledge of employment laws and compliance. Prior experience delivering HR services in a Workday-supported environment is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and measure team effectiveness and efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment that is dynamic and subject to rapid change.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills that enable effective management of multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree; advanced degree in a related field is a plus.
- High learning agility including the ability to deal well and thrive in complexity and ambiguity
- Post-pandemic this position can remain remote (US or Canada) or can work onsite in our Chicago, San Carlos, Sioux Falls or High River, Canada offices.
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $105,000 – $155,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.