Website https://twitter.com/fbnfarmers Farmer's Business Network, Inc.
As a Senior Product Designer at FBN, your main focus will be to create intuitive product experiences for new and existing features across the FBN platform. You will be working directly with our farmer members to understand their needs and motivations in order to develop creative design solutions to address these needs. Our efforts directly affect the work and lives of those within our member network so there’s no shortage of impactful projects at FBN.
At FBN, the pace is fast with an expectation that designers own multiple projects at once, while efficiently managing priorities between various stages of the design process. In a given week, you may be working through interaction flows on a new project, thinking through ways to improve the design of an existing feature, and getting feedback on a prototype.
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms
- Create user interface design, architecture and functionality according to usability best-practices, standards-compliant design and most importantly, user-tested data.
- Come up with the best creative and innovative solutions achieved within timeline and scope.
- Responsible for seeing the idea from the inception to release.
- Contribute to the development of the creative team’s culture and quality standards.
- Present and effectively communicate the conceptual vision and foster ideas to help spread storytelling techniques to inspire the team.
- Effectively collaborate with and influence your project partners and the product organization made up of other designers, content strategists, product managers, engineers, marketers, data scientists, and researchers.
- 8+ years of experience in interaction design, product design, or a related field
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Expertise leading, creating, and evangelizing experience strategies, principles, and ideal states
- Expert communicator, presenter, influencer, and negotiator with designers and non-designers alike
- Expertise executing ideas and concepts through sketching, storyboarding, wireframing, and prototyping
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field; Master’s preferred
- Mastery of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite.
- A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft, decisions, and collaborative process
- Interest and willingness to participate in farm visits in the midwest to better engage with and understand our farmer members. No prior experience in agriculture is needed.
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position may be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications.
Farmers Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $140,000 – $156,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.