SENIOR RECRUITER ROLE
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for attracting Farmer’s Business Network’s most valuable asset—its people. The role is also responsible for creating scalable infrastructure for the Talent Acquisition function that enables FBN to grow and add the highest-caliber talent in competitive talent markets.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Be a full-lifecycle recruiter in an environment where the quality of your hires trumps quantity; this role will encompass recruiting for Technical, Sales, Marketing, and G&A functions
- Build scalable Talent Acquisition processes and programs, including workforce planning, sourcing platforms, a social media recruitment strategy, interview scheduling/feedback processes, interview training, and new-hire onboarding
- Attract passive and active talent by creating excitement about FBN and building meaningful relationships
- Advise and interact directly with our Management Team and executives
- Ensure a discerning selection of top talent through assessment of experience, capabilities and future potential and systematizing the screening and selection process across the company so that all interviewers align on selecting the right culture fit for FBN
Regardless of where the right candidate comes from, s/he will reflect a passion for FBN’s products, services and technology and will demonstrate a strong leadership presence, good business orientation and be comfortable operating autonomously in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition.
- Ability to identify, engage, and evaluate prospects using internet and phone sourcing techniques, social media, and networking
- Ability to bridge Midwest and Silicon Valley cultures, understanding the nuances of working with, and across, both geographies and culture sets
- Demonstrated ability to build an active pipeline of quality people from your own sourcing efforts
- Experience conducting insight-gathering first interviews
- Desire to solve problems, think creatively, and adapt to a dynamic market
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $85,000 – $114,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.