The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator supports the Distribution Center operation coordinating shipping and receiving activities by creating shipping documentation to external customers or other facilities and receiving product into the distribution center. Confirms customer delivery completion and inbound receipts in the company business system. Coordinates inbound and outbound shipments for all carriers while following established policies and procedures. Specific emphasis on following established work safety guidelines.
- Verifies and maintains records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Unloading trucks and checking/receiving incoming shipments against purchase orders and transfer orders.
- Creates shipping documentation, including packing lists, bills of lading, and pallet labels for all outbound shipments.
- Ensures that inventories are secure, properly identified, and readily accessible to authorized personnel. Perform and reconcile cycle counts.
- Coordinates outbound freight for carriers and schedules inbound receiving appointments.
- Confirms delivery completion in the company business system.
- Communicates with other departments regarding any change to delivery schedules. ● Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Evening and additional hours as necessary during peak season.
- Weekend shift during in-season.
- Knowledge and experience in Shipping and Receiving management processes and the ability to coordinate activities for a team.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize changing situations.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion.
- Work in a detailed environment and remember processes/tasks.
- Forklift certified or the ability to become forklift certified.
- Minimum of 2 years or more of relevant shipping/receiving/admin experience.
- Experience solving typical warehouse problems by evaluating and selecting solutions from established options.
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $19 – $25.50 per hour.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.