Website https://twitter.com/fbnfarmers Farmer's Business Network, Inc.
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst – Supply Chain will mainly support the cross-functional stakeholders in supply chain, demand planning, manufacturing, logistics, warehousing to identify key system improvements required for end-to-end scalability and efficiency. This person will be a trusted thought partner in developing requirements, solutions as well as managing the implementation and program execution. This individual will acquire deep subject matter knowledge in both business processes and various systems. It is essential that they think strategically, connecting the dots in the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the deliverables. The role is highly visible and is expected to simultaneously handle multiple projects.
A successful candidate will have to be a driven individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment, good attention to detail, problem solving skills, the ability to learn new technologies quickly, and the ability to work on their own as well as with a big cross-functional team.
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze, define and document business requirements for demand planning, supply chain, manufacturing, warehouse management and transportation management processes.
- Partner with stakeholders to lead business process mapping and improvements across multiple teams and functional areas of business.
- Partner with business stakeholders, IT project managers and developers, and vendors to develop systems capabilities that meet the requirements
- Own software products end to end and manage their lifecycle from product roadmap to business analysis, requirement definition, product design, development, and testing
- Maintain product documentation and broadcast communication to all internal customers or business leads on new features and roll-out plans.
- Supports operations roadmap development and maintenance for systems, data, reporting, process optimization, and related change management activities.
- Develops IT system training materials and ensures that a robust business knowledge sustainment model is in place to enable effective training for both internal and external end users.
- Interprets and executes policies and procedures that typically affect Agriculture and eCommerce business functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years relevant experience in managing software products as product manager or business systems analyst
- Subject matter expertise in supply chain, demand planning, manufacturing, warehouse management and transportation required
- Netsuite, warehouse management and transportation management systems experience required
- Experience with Agile methodology for product development required
- Experience leading business process improvement using industry toolkits and methodologies such as Lean Management, Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.
- Master’s preferred
- Ecommerce fulfillment experience preferred
- Agriculture experience preferred
- The successful applicant will be:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Collaborative, flexible, open working style and an ability to establish trust and credibility
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, coordination, facilitation, and negotiation.
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $115,000 – $135,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.