Role and Responsibilities
Data is the foundation of FBN, core to who we are and what we do. We strive to embed data and insights in every aspect of our decision making in order to help us operate effectively and better serve our farmer members. We are looking for a skilled Data Analyst who can help the business unlock the full potential of our data.
- Work closely with the FBN Financial business unit to identify, prioritize and execute on data analysis projects that drive the business.
- Craft engaging, accurate dashboards and analyses that help the business identify trends, make real time decisions and plan strategically.
- Develop curated data views that advance our scalable analytics infrastructure.
- Ensure a high degree of data quality and reporting accuracy in all that you do.
- Promote a data driven culture at FBN.
What We’re Looking for
- 4+ years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis and complex problem solving.
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis in the financial / fintech industry, +/or experience supporting the finance function.
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Tableau, and Excel. Python +/or R a plus.
- Experience building and deploying engaging and impactful dashboards using Tableau or other BI tools.
- Great communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans.
- Attention to detail and love of documentation.
- Experience presenting results and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Uncompromising high standards and expectation for integrity, attention to detail, and 100% accuracy.
- Ability to innovate, navigate, and execute in an ambiguous, highly dynamic, and highly demanding technology environment with agility, integrity and forthrightness.
- Experience working in roles requiring the communication of data-driven insights with non-technical audiences.
- Experience working in agriculture is a plus, but not required.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.