Website https://twitter.com/fbnfarmers Farmer's Business Network, Inc.
Farmers Business Network is seeking a visionary, analytical, data driven, creative & results driven digital marketing leader to lead all aspects of FBN’s digital marketing strategy, planning and execution. You will be an inspiring, accountable and engaging leader who shares our values and will lead a talented and growing team that is highly motivated by our mission to power the prosperity of family farmers around the world. This role is accountable for designing, building, executing and optimizing FBN’s digital marketing engine which is a critical component of the company’s strategy to deliver its long-term pipeline, customer acquisition, retention, upsell, cross-sell, advocacy and revenue goals.
You’ll create and bring to life an overall digital marketing vision & experience combined with high performing campaigns that support our overall FBN platform and the delivery of the business results for FBN’s two business units: FBN Direct & FBN Financial.
The ideal candidate is a digital native and strategic thinker with a real passion for all aspects of digital marketing. You’ll have deep experience across channel marketing, growth marketing, digital & content marketing, e-commerce, customer marketing, marketing operations, marketing automation & technology. You are highly analytical, curious and collaborative with a proven ability to distill complex concepts and leverage data and insights into cohesive strategy and plans that deliver outstanding business results.
This position will sit on the Marketing Leadership Team and report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Design a long-term digital marketing vision & roadmap and build a digital marketing engine that aligns with the business’ long-term growth goals and strategy which include a high dependence on world class digital marketing
- Design and staff a highly effective & efficient Digital Marketing organizational structure including Digital Marketing, Content and Marketing Operations, providing leadership, inspiration and coaching to a fast growing team
- Create the overall digital demand generation strategy for the company in partnership with the BU’s developing a thorough understanding of the customer journey and creating a marketing funnel that delivers our pipeline, engagement and conversion goals
- In partnership with the Product and Engineering team build a content marketing platform and engine that transforms our organic traffic and leads, digital experience and SEO performance, drives engagement, nurtures, educates and captures prospects’ interest leading to new customer acquisition and long-term retention, upsell and cross-sell
- Partner with the Product Marketing, Sales Enablement & Brand and Integrated Marketing Campaign Planning teams to create our annual integrated marketing plans and budgets
- In partnership with Product Marketing and Data Analytics, develop customer segmentation models and build a marketing automation roadmap that delivers improved personalization and segmentation capabilities, lead-score and database modeling
- Lead the creation & delivery of all aspects of our digital campaigns and experience across paid (search, display, programmatic, video), content (website, blog, webinars, podcasts, polls, tools, email, SEO, CRO) and Social (dotted line into this role)
- Develop customized and automated nurture & customer marketing programs that drive customer acquisition, incentivize retention, grow share of wallet and create advocates for our brand
- Own the KPI’s, metrics and reporting for lead generation, conversion rates and pipeline contribution managing the day to day optimization and reporting of marketing campaign budgets, ensuring the investment of resources aligns with business strategy and growth objectives. Foster an environment where testing and experimentation is encouraged and rewarded
- Partner with the Data Analytics team to deliver real time reporting on the performance and ROI of our marketing campaigns (lead generation, MQL, sales pipeline, revenue, sales cycle length, CAC / LTV, CPL).
- Analyze, measure and report on all aspects of the performance of our digital marketing programs, interpreting data and gaining insights that can be translated into actionable changes that improve performance, unlock conversion improvements and revenue acceleration opportunities
- Provide strategic leadership to the analysis of technology trends and the identification of new platforms to help drive growth.
- Lead and manage our marketing operations team and marketing process governance that support our demand generation, performance marketing, SEO, budgeting, analytics and content management systems
- A senior marketing leader who is a digital native with 10+ years digital marketing experience, with a proven track record of success of delivering outstanding business results (pipeline generation, customer acquisition, retention, upsell, cross-sell, advocacy)
- A proven strategic thinker & digital marketing visionary with the ability to unite and lead cross-functional teams to deliver transformational change
- Deep understanding and expertise across all aspects of digital marketing in particular all aspects of paid, web, mobile, content, SEO, CRO, social. Financial services / Fintech / E-commerce experience would be highly advantageous
- Analytical and data-driven approach with deep experimentation experience and A/B testing, with the proven ability to interpret datasets and generate insights that deliver actionable improvements to optimize campaigns at every stage of the funnel
- Deep experience and understanding of the world of marketing and sales technology with experience of building out marketing systems and automation and hands-on operational experience and expertise with platforms such as Marketo, Wistia, Camastia, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Campaigns, LinkedIn, Campaign Monitor, SalesForce.com and Tableau.
- Experience “in the trenches” executing multi-channel digital marketing strategies (SEM, SEO, social, email, content marketing, web, mobile, conversion rate optimization) with in-house and agency resources
- Strong planning, organization and interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively both internally and externally at every level of the organization.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks for largest impact
- Knowledge of, experience of working in the agricultural or financial services industries would be a significant plus, but is not a requirement
The following represents FBN’s reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $211,000 – $250,000, plus bonus.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.